ECFA membership and stewardship standards
WitnessMongolia belongs to the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), which provides leading Christian nonprofits with accreditation and financial accountability. As a member, WitnessMongolia adheres to ECFA’s Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship. We are committed to conducting business and raising funds with only the highest standards of excellence and integrity.
- WitnessMongolia is a Registered Tradename of Illyricum Movement, a Washington State-based non-profit corporation.
- ECFA Accreditation for WitnessMongolia located here and for Illyricum Movement located here.
- Illyricum Movement and WitnessMongolia are tax-exempt through IRS 501(c) 3 documented here.
- IRS EIN 46-1394300
- WA State UBI # 603252468
- Illyricum Movement/WitnessMongolia ministry overhead is ~6% and Board Members are 100% volunteers
- If you want to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) donation using your bank’s BillPay service, please contact [email protected] for more info
- Paper check donations may be mailed to “WitnessMongolia, PO Box 128, Centralia, WA 98531”. Check Memo’s should say “Prefer Sheika” to indicate support for Sheika.
- Online donations are done via PayPal which can be via bank account or credit card … please click the Donate button at the top of this page